[HoE] Templars and Anti-Templars

It would be nice if those of you who used parts of my e-mail to respond to
credited the source ya know :-P Anyways I feel making a player make a
"temptation" roll is a lame cheapass way out for a gm too lazy to think up a
way for the player to be tempted to use his powers. I know its rude what I
said but I hate gms who have to resort to some die roll like this is D&D
which relies  more on dice than REAL roleplaying. A true gm would devise a
way to get the AT to use his powers and also a GOOD gm would NEVER let the
damn AT know the truth about his powers! DUH! Your not stoping the problem
from happening if the players character knows! You letting the problem
happen in the first place AND then only do you deal with it! Just dont let
the AT know IC where his/her powers come from. If I did any die rolling for
this it would be cooler to do it in secret to see if the AT "subconciously"
uses his powers to save his ass. Then you could tell the player to give you
the appropiate chip but dont say why. Just smirk and tell him he lived
somehow or managed to kill that servitor with his last sword strike. Later
on start to hint at just who is giving the AT his powers...it will be much
better that way. But if I did any die rolling for the AT's powers being used
thats how Id do it.