Re: [HoE] killing a PC on purpose.

>     I've tried making him junker dependent. his bike was in need of
>constant
>mantinence that he could not do. He started complaining that he paid all
>this
>money for it and it should work. I answered that it's 13 YEARS OLD!!!! It
>ain't perfect!!!!

Well, he does have a point there.  Depend son how Junker dependent you make
him.

>     I tried talkling to him telling him to be a team player. He
>answeredwith
>"My character is a loner. He doesn't like people and doesn't want to have
>anyone care about him"

At that point, you tell him that's not the campaign you're running, and not
the characters you want running, pat him on the head, and either have him
create a new character, drop out, or have his current character come to the
realization that (cue music) "People...that need people...are the loveliest
people...of all!" (or however the heck it goes).

>     Hell! I even asked if he wants to have his character run  solo game
>instead of with the group. He wants to just run with the group but he just
>doesn't want to cooperarate.

If his character is truly a "loner" as he says above, that makes no sense.

>     The guy has attacked two other player's in the game and I think it
>boils
>down to how can I kick a friend out of the party and kill his annoying PC.
>know the paty's junker would love to scrap the bike for parts and the
>templat
>could use the guns and ammo. Everyone else in my party is really great and
>enjoy running them. This guy just goes against everything.

When you describe him as a friend you're getting into personal issues that I
don't think anyone can advise you on in a useful manner.  It definitely
sounds like killing off his PC would do no good: if you keep him on, he'd
probably come in with somebody just as bad if he ain't getting the
less-than-hints you're giving him.

Of course, how has his character survived attacking two other PCs, and why
are they letting him stay in the group?  Seems like the other players
themselves might want to take some steps.  Sounds like he's giving them a
ready invitation to kill off his PC:  you shouldn't need to do anything.

If his PC is attacking other PCs, he sounds like the self-destructive type
anyway.  Make it clear to him and the other players the PC in question is on
his own, and let them go at it.  Maybe then he'll get the message...

---

Steve Crow

"Worm Can Opener Extraordinare"

Check out my website at:  http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/4991/