Re: [HoE] Re: Deadlands: From the Ashes

> I am curious about how much of the character developement came from you
vs.
> from your players.  On the occaisions when I get to play, I usually need
> few sessions to get a handle on how a character is going to act.  The
primary
> characters in your tale seemed to jump onto the stage already seasoned
and
> ready for a slow radioactive roasting.

Most of the character stuff that you read is mine.  OTOH, I treat writing
the posse characters as I do an assignment from a television show.  While I
can do a lot of things with the character, I do have a responsibility to be
true to the Players' conception of their characters.

B.D. "writer-boy" Flory