[HoE] Cyborg challenge

Howdy y'all,

      I got a challenge fer ya!  While running my hoe game I decided to have
the group encounter some really lowdown mofo type cyborgs.  I wanted the
meanest batch o' borgs I could throw at them, and I figured that you folk on
the hoe list could help me with my idea.
         Since I am somewhat new to the HOE game, we've only played for a
few months, I really believe YOU can come up with better cyborgs than me.
If you could, please design the baddest 'borg you can and post it on the
list, give 'em a background name, and so on and I'll let everyone know what
happens when I chuck 'em at my party.
Thanks

Rayman