[HoE] Need automatons

Ok, I know how some of you hate it when I CC both lists, but I need help from both of them on this subject.  I am currently writing a scenario that is usable for both DL and HOE, and will be posting it on the list soon.  Problem is I need 3 types of automatons Hunter/Killer, Worker (these are repair droids for the plant, location the adventure takes place), and seeker droids (these hunt down breakdowns or anomalies and send workers and hunters to do their jobs.
    Problem is I have no experience with automatons, I really don't care for them all that much, but I need 'em for this adventure.  So I ask that you please send me realistic versions of these robots (the most non-munchiny kind you can).  The HK's should be tough, but 3 of 'em should give a party a hard time, not kill 'em.  The workers should have minor defenses, something tied into their job like wielding torches, and the seekers ought to be really weak, but maybe have a sonic weapon, something that they use to alert the HK's of intruders.
      Anything I use will be credited to the proper people at the bottom of the write up.  If no one helps I'm going to have to use modified spider automatons from the DL homepage.  I thank anyone willing to help, remember this is for the whole list, not just for me.
      Notes about my party's cyborg encounter will be coming shortly.

Rayman