[HoE] Stats Tables

Hi,

I've got a problem - I'm gonna host my first game of
Hell on Earth on Sunday - and I haven't the main book
yet! I plan on buying it and have the money set aside,
but I won't be able to get to the gaming store by
then! I've created most of the characters using the
Weird West book (including a Martial Artist, sorta -
just a guy with a high fightin' value). I'm gonna host
it for people who have *never* played an RPG before,o
ther than Final Fantasy (on the Nintendo).

So, if someone could send the the shoppin' lists (from
the book [stuff to buy under gear, and weapons
including stats]), I'd appreciate it! I want the game
to work out well since I want to get my friends into
the RPG genre.

Also, are there MA rules for HoE? I just gave the
character Fightin': Jaded Monkey (if this doesn't
exist, it should!) at 5 and Brawlin' at 3 [does he
need this, BTW?]. The player wanted a pistol as well
to play a "moderner" martial artist, so I wrote that
down and gave 'im shootin' (at 2d6). Nimbleness is
3d12; he has high str, vigor, and spirit.

Rest of the gang is  "Jimbo", a heroic, heavy, heavy
sleeper, loud(big) mouth, an unnamed
Randy/Scrawny/Loco:Paranoid mechanic (not a junker),
the Martial Artist (named after a bodyguard from
Fistful of Yen), and an ex-CSA Explosives Expert. I'm
giving him Veteran of Faraway and "Big Guns: 3" [from
the table] to make character creation a bit easier on
me, and explaining his personality to him.

First adventure's gonna be "A Shape o' things 'ta
come" or somethin' like that from the library.

Any help is appreciated!

=====