[HoE] RE:New characters in Experienced Group

In a message dated 09/30/1999 11:38:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
crow_steve@hotmail.com writes:

<< How do folks deal with injecting "new" characters into an experienced
bunch
 of characters? >>

On page 108 of the HOE rulebook it suggests giving out a Fate Chip to a
player whenever he says something that gets everybody laughing.  Expanding
on that rule whenever I said something that got the whole group laughing I
tacked down a Bounty Point on a piece of paper.  When we introduced a new
character I gave her all the points I'd racked up, to help her keep up with
the other characters.

-Ralph