Re: [HoE] Points spent on cyber equipment

>Oh yeah. While (sort of) on the subject,  I seem to get that black joker
>for my critters' initiative a heap more than my posse does, too.
>Bummer, huh?

I get that too, but then, I tend to go thru my deck alot faster. My groups
are generally 3-5 players, weighted tword the 5.  I tend to have more
marshal buggers running around then players, so my deck just cycles
faster.  That and I don't use any marshal shortcuts.

TBS
The Fastest Zombie in the west