Re: [HoE] Pre-Last War History Question

Beats me. My posse's unconcerned on most of the
history, but I try throwing some in. I've thrown out
some Deadlands stuff: the Civil War ended in 1862 due
to English intervention (a'la How Few Remain).
Reckoning still occurs, and N v S cold war occurs;
California Quake of '68 still there... Great War
starts a'la the series, but since I haven't yet read
"A Walk in Hell", and it prolly doesn't end in that
book *either*, I'm making up my own ending: Although
the US takes Canada and the CSA completely in the war,
the English and French and Russians take
Germany/Austria, and the war ends in a stalemate, all
previous governments returned to 'normal'. The cold
war lasted forever - but no war came (incl. no WW2)...
there's more, if anyone's interested, but this doesn't
answer the question. It's just my attempt at making my
own history for the game.

=====