[HoE] Row,Row,Row yer Boat?

Hmmm...silent as the grave for the past few days.  Well perhaps this
will get some talking started.  I'm taking my posse on a little
white-water rafting expedition down the Colorado River shortly.  Are
there any existing rules (perhaps something similar in Deadlands?) that
I can use for this?  I've got my own ideas for rafting pace/driving
etc., but (as always) would LOVE some additional input.  What do you
think?  Can anyone help me out?  Thanks in advance!

Matt "Is that your dinghy or are you just happy to see me?" Steflik
Master of Wahoo
Gimme Shelter - http://www.geocities.com/grifflik/