Re: [HoE] Marshall In Need of Some Good Evil Critters

Tim Boser wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I'm currently running a campaign, and the posse has decided to take a risk
> and cut down on travel time by travelling through a Deadland in order to
> reach a town before a Black Hat convoy, and I feel like putting something
> nasty in their way to try and slow them down a bit. Anybody got any
> recommendations? I'll even take homemade critters.

I'm thinking "Demon City Shinjuku", with a bunch of homicidal three-year
olds. Make 'em make a guts check everytime they cap a kid.

Clowns have apparently been done... so... hmm. How about there was a
"Motivational Speaker" Convention in the city/deadland when the bombs
fell?

Or how about this... they wander into a kind of mirror universe, and run
into an incredibly tough posse who look strikingly familiar... not
necessarily all of them wearing goatees, but evil, warped Anti-Templar
versions of themselves.