Re: [HoE] Math! (was Re:[HoE] A Complete Review of HoE)

In a message dated 11/2/1999 6:58:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dougs@technologist.com writes:

<< I would have been rather off-put if Pinnacle had included a basic maths
primer
 in the Junker book.  Also offended at the implication that the average
 role-player doesn't get the whole "Multiplication before addition" concept.
 And as Matt said, basic fractions are covered in primary school. >>

:raises hand: I don't know of said concept. Prolly because my brain kicks the
butt of any math concept beyond basic stuff. I'm sorry. It just never ever
interested me. I love history and the Liberal Arts, but math is a no-no.

Peter Berard
The Jolly Gringo