[HoE] (OT) Hunter; the Reckoning

From: Fuzyn9feet <Fuzyn9feet@email.msn.com>

> I read farther to find that the main enemy
> of the hunter (or the reason the hunters exist at all, it unclear) is
> creatures called the "rots." Rots are in fact zombies (or walking dead if
> you like) and they are every where.

Actually, "rots" is the term the hunters use to describe anything that looks
lik ea rotting corpse, including vampires. While they're able to detect
supernatural beings by sight, their perceptions are more than a wee bit
skewed.

I do agree with you that this is the sort of thing that couls form the basis
of a kickass modern-day Deadlands game, though.

Think about it: Raven fails in his attempt to kill enough of the heros who
went into the Hunting Grounds, but by the 90s the Reckoners manage to gather
enough power, what with millenial hysteria and the social chaos of modern
life, to punch their way through to our world. Could be fun to play, neh?