Re: [HoE] Veteran's Day [ot]

At 03:29 AM 11/11/99 -0800, Allan Seyberth wrote:
>       WHAT IS A VETERAN?
There is, unfortunately, one more answer
Veteran is either a killer or a would be killer.  For one reason or another
s/he participated in a war, which is, basically, about trying to kill the
other guy (the bad guy, of course).  Obviously, s/he might have had quite a
good reason, but there I still do have a problem of hero worship directed
at killers.

[sorry for clogging the list; I needed to get this off my chest]
Kociak a.k.a. Kitten => kociak@usa.net
"Luminous beings are we - not this crude matter"
													Yoda