[HoE] Just a friendly reminder folks was Veteran's Day [ot]

Ahem.

Just a friendly reminder folks.

I posted a personal and off topic opinion to the listserv, to which Kociak
responded with an equally valid opinion.    As a long term veteran of
newsgroups and listservs I know that such topics as this can easily turn,
well, not so polite.

I think now would be a good time to bring up a few of the rules of
engagement for the listserv, as it were.

The most important one is to keep it civil at all times.  Something that
the HoE listserv has never had a problem with, but it's something that
should be said.

Second, while off-topic posts are allowed and welcome up to a point after a
while they should either be taken to the DL-Ot list, or to direct email.

Now, neither of these has happened yet, (and I thank Dr 23 and Charles for
their comments) but I'd like to engage in a bit of pre-empitve moderating
as it were.  :-)
Allan 'Deputy' Seyberth
moderator@darious.com

To suscribe to the Pinnacle listservs:
Send to:  esquire@gamerz.net
With the body of  any/all of the following:
subscribe deadlands
subscribe deadlands-ot
subscribe hoe
subscribe bnw

To get the digest version of any list, just add -digest to the end of the
command above.  (For example:  subscribe hoe-digest)

To unsubscribe to any of the previous lists, just replace the command
"subscribe <list>" with the command "unsubscribe <list>".

Biographies of several listserv members can be found at:
   http://www.erols.com/aburner/deadlands/
DL, HoE and BNW archives can be found at:
   http://www.gamerz.net/archives/
Searchable DL and HoE archives can be found at
   http://www.deadlands.com/
Player/GM registry can be found at
   http://members.tripod.com/Powersthatbe_2/dead53.html
BNW Yahoo Club