[HoE] Dead Man's Creek - HOE

Howdy All,
This is just for those exclusively on the HOE list.

Just letting you know that my site, Dead Man's Creek, has just had some
MAJOR renovations. It now has a spiffy new layout, more Deadlands stuff,
some Hell on Earth stuff, a gallery of my artwork and it has been moved to
the URl:

http://www.redrival.com/dmc/

Could you please update any links or bookmarks you might have to the new
address.

I'd appreciate if you checked the site out and let me know what you
thought.

Oh, I've just spent a week fixing up all the bugs and broken links in the
new layout, so it should be clean, but if you find anything wrong, please
let me know.

Cheers,

   Rowan "sorry if you're on both lists and got this message twice" Dodds