Re: [HoE] Hopler dead?

> I think there was a press release about this. I can't remember if Hopler
> left or not, but John Goff is now the HOE brand manager.

Hal Mangold is leaving in January. John Goff is the Weird West Brand
Manager now. He's taking over for Hal. I'm taking it that John Hopler is
just really busy. He posted a message a while back saying that he was
trying to get MM&M, Killer Klowns, and Iron Oasis finished up and to the
printers. IIRC, they're at the printers now, but that doesn't mean he's
still not really busy.

mgk
--
"The proctologist called. They found your head."