[HoE] Mason-Dixon Wall [Shane]

Whose side did each of the disputed territories (Colorado, Kansas and
Oklahoma) end up with. I can't find any clues about Kansas or Oklahoma,
but with Colorado I have only conflicting evidence. On page 62 of the
Wasted West SB it says CSA General Throckmorton was commander of a prison
base in the Rockies and after the bombs fell he entered Denver and took
over the factories there. But on page 56 of the WW SB it says that US
President Tremane was in Denver assesing war damage.
I know that national affiliations don't matter after the war but the
location of the Mason Dixon wall does.