Re: [HoE] Texas [OT]

This should be on the OT List, but not everyone's on there, so I feel
that i must share it here.

And Allen's going to throw me off the List for my language, but it's
really funny ;]

Apologies to any Texans on the List. I said this to some Texans once and
I intend it to be pointed at them. This family sparked it.

> I had a personal disaster befall me and my ex left me and ran off to Texas (
> Know why the trees in Oklahoma all point south? Cuz Texas SUCKS!!!)

A limerick:

"Here I sit,
 @$$hole flexin'
 Givin' birth
 To another Texan"

> and she took
> ALL of my Deadlands books.

Hunt her down. Get a lawyer. Sue for custody. Steve Long will probably
give you good rates because it's for a good cause [assuming he still has
his liscence ;]

MgK
--
"The proctologist called. They found your head."