Re: [HoE] Fw: [fsuns-l] Fw: "Price as a Weapon"

James Cook wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I apologize in advance for those who may consider this spam, but I am
> concerned about what it implies. It's a post from Ryan Dancy concerning AD&D
> 3rd Edition marketing that someone on the Fading Suns list cc'ed...

James.

 This is called marketing.. It is their idea of how they are going to "take
back" the crown of RPGs.. It won't hold... I have been keeping an eye on the 3rd
Ed changes and they aren't enough.. Most gamers have long since passed on class
based systems in favor of Skills based.. And Class/level based are the worst..
They have refused to abandon this and therefor at least as far as I am concerned
they can give them away. I won't be coming back. I like Deadlands and HoE. I
like the mechanics, the way the books are written and the world.. TSR has lost
me as a customer permanently so long as they keep their basic game mechanics.
And at least everyone I know as well...