Re: [HoE] Templar Book Questions....

In a message dated 11/28/99 8:15:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Grimmnar@aol.com writes:

<< 1.  Pg. 55 I think, a Templar is standing with a mechanical contraption on
 his back holding his sword and a shield, ok what is it?

 2. I don't recall seeing anywhere about Templars using shields, anyone?

 3. Pg. 56 an impressive looking Anti Templar is standing there with looks to
 be a Scythe. Anyone special or just an impressive looking Anti Templar?

 4. Anti Templars, Modeen seems to have the only relic ax amongst them. Are
 there no other relics about? I was thinking about maybe a Headman`s Ax from
 say the English museum from the Victorian days, or something along that
 lines, any ideas input or suggestions?

 Grimm >>

    1. A very cool junker device, and no there are not stats for it, make
them yourself! ;-)

    2.If a templar wanted to use a shield, I'm sure he would..

    3. It's a very cool looking Anti-Templar.

    4. Modeen has the only relic that is listed.  There might be some other
nasty relics spread throughout the group.. Evil ideas are twirling around in
my head.. Maybe I should start organizing thoughts..

    Hope this helped.

    -~Flounder