[HoE] Playing Stone

This was the point I was trying to make over on the DL list about having
characters considered to valuable to kill.  Stone is tough, but he shouldn't
be essential to the Lost Colony game.  Look at all the fun you can have by
killing him.  By the way, I loved the idea of Stone having a particular
weakness, killed by the bullet that killed him.  Fantastic!!  It harkens
back to the way you had to kill the Gaunt Man's creations in TORG.

Ray