[HoE] Re: Killing Stone

<< This was the point I was trying to make over on the DL list about having
characters considered to valuable to kill.  Stone is tough, but he shouldn't
be essential to the Lost Colony game.  Look at all the fun you can have by
killing him.  By the way, I loved the idea of Stone having a particular
weakness, killed by the bullet that killed him.  Fantastic!!  It harkens
back to the way you had to kill the Gaunt Man's creations in TORG.

Ray >>

- When my 'Mega Posse' when after Stone, I let them take him out with the
gun that killed him the first time around.  Not as hard, to find as the
bullet maybe, but they had a hard go at it just the same.

<<I can't remember where I saw this, but Stone supposedly has one more thing
he has to do before he can be killed.  While I have no problem killing off
major npcs if it fits a plot, I am interested in seeing what he has left to
do <shudder>.

O.W. Jones Inventor and Gunsmith>>

- That's the beauty of having two Stones running around, I did let them take
out the young one, but always keep the old Stone one step ahead of them.  A
lot easier to deal with them when they decided to go after Raven (and
succeeded.)

-Gus