[HoE] Star Wars[OT]

     Sorry about this of topic post, but I thought some people might be
interested to know that Wizards of the Coast has been granted exclusive
worldwide rights to publish roleplaying games, accessories, miniatures
and war games based on Star Wars, the prequels and the "expanded
universe" line. This means that the Star Wars RPG put out by West End
Games will probably go out of print soon, so if you like this game like
me I recomend you pick up anything you've been putting off. If you don't
play the game, I recomend giving it a shot.

reinstag@juno.com