Re: [HoE] Paranoia OT

--- Ryan Wilson <bursar@lightstream.net> wrote:
>     Is Paranoia still available? I haven't been able
> to find it
> anywhere, and have been intrigued by what I've heard
> about it on the
> list.

Yup.

First ed. is good, second ed. is best, fifth ed. sucks
boulders through 200 yards of hosepipe.  Third and
fourth ed.'s don't exist, yet.  To keep up with all
the revised editions of other games, they went from
second to fifth ed.

Last I heard, third ed. was being written, and was
much closer to second ed. in feel.

Confused?  You should be.
Happy?  It's mandatory, citizen.

=====
All we wanted was a cause that we could fight for
One chance for the heroes to win the day
All we wanted was a chance to see the world in black and white
Instead of a hundred shades of grey
--
Steve Wallace
www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Metro/9384/