Re: [HoE] Killer Clowns, and my $6.95 (Goff)

"B.D. Flory" wrote:
> Your $6.95 is safe, John.  Just finished reading Killer Clowns, and it does
> a fine job of maintaining camp without spinning out over the top.  I'm
> actually looking forward to further adventures in Dempsey park...

<Sandor>

The clown's nose says I'm going to f*** you up.

</Sandor>

Stupid bleepin' clowns.

SeanMike
"I gave you a 3 in Fightin' 'cause statistically you're most likely to
go bust at that level."

--
SeanMike Whipkey - highway@cstone.net - http://www.cstone.net
Engineering Department, Cornerstone Networks, Inc. - 804.817.7000