Re: [HoE] Deadlands: End of Days.

In a message dated 12/19/1999 1:28:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pames@mmind.net writes:

<< I'm considering running a campaign set in the last war, with the events
 leading up to the day the bombs fell. Characters should be around to see
 the formation of the Cult of Doom, the templars, the Law Dogs, and the
 Librarians, and may even get in on the ground floor, so to speak. I'm
 thinking of running it via PBEM, as the table top groups around here are
 extremely limited. The question is, would anyone be interested? >>

I would. Sounds fun.

Peter Berard
The Jolly Gringo
I'm Surreal and I Float!