Re: [HoE] Dead Templars (and other odd stories)

In a message dated 12/25/99 11:07:31 PM Central Standard Time,
martin_etc@yahoo.com writes:

> Minor spoiler: Mysterious Past
>

> So, how do Templars feel about the harrowed? Can a
> Templar be harrowed? Assuming death and undeath occurs
> after squiredom? I was statting up a Templar (I have a
> player in mind...) and drew a red joker in character
> creation. Drawing for mysterious past, I drew the
> black joker: harrowed. It says shuffle and draw
> another card: I used the *other* Deadlands deck to
>  deal a card for the dominion and came up with the red
> joker (from another deck). This tells me that fate
>  wants this Templar harrowed. Would this be OK?
>
> (Yeah, I know, it's my game. Opinions if it were *your
> game*?)

   In the cyborgs book, it made at least one mention of appropriate powers
for harrowed Templars, so I would say yes it is allowed.  Whether the
Templars would approve is another matter entirely.