[HoE] The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

So I was watching that last night and thinking about how the part where
Tuco catches up with the Man with No Name in the blasted town and they
go after Angel Eyes would be cool in HoE, but the war ain't being fought
anymore.

Then I thought some more.  HoE has always been a little sparse on
population for my tastes, so I kept trying to think of ways to have more
people.

Then I thought some more, and realized...hey!  Who needs people?  It'd
be much cooler to have whole armies of walking dead, still battling out
the Final War across the West.

Has anyone tried keeping the War going?  How'd it go?

SeanMike
usually prefers Twilight:2000 to Mad Max...
--
SeanMike Whipkey - highway@cstone.net - http://www.cstone.net
Engineering Department, Cornerstone Networks, Inc. - 804.817.7000