Re: [HoE] I gots a problem

Ok, here are Calabasas archetypes. If you want to play
one in Hell on Earth, notice the lack of survival
chance, but enjoy the comedy. Maybe for a oneshot.

Note: If you've seen the movie "clueless", you kinda
know what Calabasas is like. But Cher (etc) aren't as
snobby nor as clueless as most of Calabasas.

Rant aside, here's the female archetype. I can't find
the male one right away, but will search and/or
recreate it:

Cognition 2d8
 Search 1

Knowledge 2d4
 AK: Calabasas (HK) 2
 AK: The Commons (Local mall) 2
 Lang: English(native) 2
 Lang: Spanish 1

Mien 2d10
 Performin': 2
 "Persuasion": 4

 Smarts 2d4
 Ridicule 1

Spirit 3d4
 Guts 1

Deftness 4d8
 Sleight o' Hand 2

Nimbleness 4d4
 Climbin' 1
 Drivin': Ford Explorer 1
 Fightin': ? 1
 Swimmin' 1
 Sneak 1

Strength 1d6

Quickness 1d4

Vigor 3d6

Edges: Belongin's 5: Ford Explorer (I figured the same
pts as a normal truck)

Hindrances: Take at least 5 pts from (5 pts taken for
purposes of creation): All Thumbs, Big Mouth,
Clueless, High Falutin', Kid, Randy, Scrawny, Self
Righteous, Stubborn

Gear: Ford Explorer, Keys, Backpack, Keys, assorted
electronics in medium-to-bad condition [CD player,
walkman, etc]

Wind: 10
Size: 6 or 5
Pace: 4

I'll try to write the male later; any other requests?

--- darklord@dark-sky.net wrote:
> Here's your reminder... post it!!!!  sounds
> interesting.
>
> Dirk
>
> Michael wrote:
>
> > Well, you're luckier than we are. Playing at
> school -
> > wow. Of course, I live in snobville (Calabasas),
> where
> > most girls (the one I refer to - thankfully -
> wasn't
> > born or raised here, she moved here 6 months ago)
> are
> > airheads. Most guys, too, while I'm at it. And
> they
> > drown when it rains.

=====
The always backlogged Michael Shindler, ICQ #13820058
"What training? We sat around, drank coffee, and watched women's tennis" - Squirtle on _Norm_
http://members.xoom.com/martin_etc/links.htm
v3.12 GU d+(-) s+:- a--- c++ w++ PS+ R+ tv+ b++ DI++++, D, G, e-, r--