Re: [HoE] Re: I gots a problem

A one on one session of an RPG? How does this work?
Maybe it's just me, but isn't most of the RPG the
players doing stuff *together* and interacting?

--- John Higginbotham <cloudshaper2k@yahoo.com> wrote:
>      Now, if she one day shows interest, then walk
> her
> through character creation and run a one on one
> session with her before talking with your regular
> group about admitting her.

=====
The always backlogged Michael Shindler, ICQ #13820058
"What training? We sat around, drank coffee, and watched women's tennis" - Squirtle on _Norm_
http://members.xoom.com/martin_etc/links.htm
v3.12 GU d+(-) s+:- a--- c++ w++ PS+ R+ tv+ b++ DI++++, D, G, e-, r--