[HoE] Re: I gots a problem

     Works pretty much like a normal game session. The
catch here is you have fewer players to worry about.
And a group is usually more fun to Marshal, because
they'll distract each other. But occasionally, one
character or player wants to do something that
wouldn't involve the rest of the group.
     So, rather than bore my other four players while
so-and-so infiltrates a Black River rail gang, we run
it as a one on one and the posse catches up later.
Think of it as a Prelude (if you're familiar with the
White Wolf system) or a Background story.
     Usually, when I've got a new system that I want
to run through the wringer, I'll do a few one on one
sessions to make sure I understand how all the rules
work before throwing the game to my group. That way,
when things get hairy in the middle of a session, I've
got an idea of how to handle it.

wrote:
>>      Now, if she one day shows interest, then walk
>> her
>> through character creation and run a one on one
>> session with her before talking with your regular
>> group about admitting her.

=====
John Higginbotham
Phoenix, Arizona, USA