Re: [HoE] HOE: Weapon Qestion

Machine-gun Kelly wrote:
> Drop subtle hints. Like, "Remember 'Day of the Dead' when the doctor
> said the dead outnumbered the living by 400,000 to 1? That about sums up
> the state of affairs across the Mississippi."

Methinks you're being generous to the characters.

Hit them with a river leviathian as they cross the Mississippi, take all
their stuff for a dunk in the water, then leave them stranded on the
other side.

As far as I read it, there are almost NO real humans, if any, on the
other side, and millions upon millions of zombies...

SeanMike
"Dude!  I got a pointy stick!  Ahck!  Zombies!"
--
SeanMike Whipkey - highway@cstone.net - http://www.cstone.net
Engineering Department, Cornerstone Networks, Inc. - 804.817.7000