[HoE] Junker press...

I've decided to put together a pamphlet-like/catalog-like press for in game
use. It will be a "Highlight of the latest and greatest of Junker Tech." In
other words it will give my players something to look at instead of showing
them stats for Junker Devices.

I'm posting this to the list to ask that anyone who has made a device to
send them to me so I can fill it in more. I have 15 pages with 1 or 2
devices right now but I want more. If you could send them to me privately (I
will put our name and e-mail address on them) I would be very thankful.

Also when it's done I'll be more than happy to send a Word copy to everyone
that would like a copy.

Christopher Merrill
W.H.A.T.T. Member