Re: [HoE] Re: My Templar Killed Stone...(IMO)

"Mr. Goods" wrote:

> back
> after
> told him
> Simon
> +2
> > >
> > > That's just wrong, to me...  Stone wasn't a Manitou, he was just someone
> so
> > > evil that the Manitou inside him decided to let him run the show. I do
> like
> > > the Templar/harrowed thing you did, with submitting himself to Simon.
> That
> > > could lead to later adventures in and of itself.  Say, some fringe
> templar
> > > decided to hunt down all the other Harrowed Templars, starting with this
> Mr.
> > > Wolfe...
> > >
> > > Damnaged Goods
> >
> > Personally I like the idea of Stone becoming a manitou and then possessing
> > recently deceased PC... Plus it is a good way to keep such a wonderful
> agent of
> > the Reckoners (PEG) alive and kicking and still give the posse the
> satisfaction
> > of having killed him.
> >
> > Dirk
>
> True, that does provide an interesting twist.  I'd be more than happy with
> it if Stone provided some sort of extra danger beyond the powers of a normal
> manitou.  Say, if he ever gets a dominion point higher than the PC, it's
> PERMANENT, and the PC is in essence, a re-embodiment of Stone.  His
> Corporeal traits wouldn't be as hot as they formerly were, but his mental
> would still be kick ass.
>
> I say one point over, because that's just how bad Ass stone is.  Total
> dominion, as per a normal manitou is semi-permanent anyway.
>
> Damnaged Goods

I thought you might like that... I might also say that the player wouldn't even
get a shot at dominion since stone is such a "Bad ass" as you put it... but that
is just the evil bastard Marshal part of me talking.  I would also say that all
the harrowed powers stone had before his second death would transfer over to the
new body.  Yes I know that is a hell of a lot of powers... but the player
doesn't need to know that he has them.  Just imagine the fun when Stone Takes
over and uses Death Mask to Revert to his original look.  And with enough levels
of the supernatural trait power his traits will be right back up where he'll
want them to be.

Dirk "Is thinking of using this on one of his posse's at a later date" R.