Re: [HoE] Re: My Templar Killed Stone.. (spoilers)

In a message dated 1/17/2000 10:52:05 PM Central Standard Time,
darious@darious.com writes:

<< Seriously - I've removed Stone from my DL game - if the posse ever gets to
 the point that they attract Stone's attention. . .
 I would have to kill the posse.

 Just like in HoE, if Simon ever gets rid of his fatal flaw - he's dead.
 Marin, headmaster of Jerico. . . one to the body and two to the head.  And
 nobody will see a thing.
 Joan - leader of the schismatics - won't be found.
 Col. Hazelwood steps outside of Deux, and <boom>
 Liebowitz, Romero, Crying Eagle, Cole Ballad, Jo, Spence Mercer. . . .
 None of them can stand against Stone. >>

Stone might be taking a little "vacation" of sorts in the early parts of the
HoE story.  After all, there's enough fear out there as it is, and very few
heroes, in the long run.  Even Cole Ballad might not attract too much
attention to the Reckoners, yet, as it seems that he targets mostly the
gangers, and not the dark horrors of the West.  I'm sure the Reckoner have
some insidious plans for Stone that will keep all of us anxiously awaiting
his "return"...

"Crazy" Dan