Re: [HoE] Iron Oasis

> << The thing is...  Cardstock Cowboys come out next
>  month, but there's nothing for HoE to use them
> with.
>  Any chance of a HoE-Boomtowns-type-thing? >>
>
> Yup. We're trying our best to get them into the
> Denver boxed set--in addition
> to all the stuff you'd expect to see in there.
>
> Shane

Woo hoo!

If they don't fit in Denver, I'm hoping you'll release
them on their own...

=====
Sometimes your hunger for life seems like desperation
And when I read about the world these days all I can feel is hatred
The fortune teller is closing her doors
She looked into the crystal and saw nothing at all
--
Steve Wallace
www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Metro/9384/