Re: [HoE] Iron Oasis / understanding a bit more

In a message dated 18/01/00 04:45:22 GMT Standard Time, PEGShane@aol.com
writes:

<< We do wind up spending a couple extra thousand on the maps  >
O.k i will be the first to admit to shane and the others that maybe i did not
know enough about the day to day runnings of the business and so therefor i
am sorry for going into one like that.  To shane what you are going in my
eyes to have to do is some how meet people in the middle and a map on the NET
might take some time it would be by far the cheapest way and most people
could have access to this as there is a p.c in nearly every house these days
or schools and librarys so i wouldnt have thought that people could give you
too much trouble on saying they could not get hold of it and even your fans
willing to sacrifice there life for you would be happy to see a map after all
because a map is better than no map.

p.s  to the chap that said we should use are immagination and do it our
selves this is a hobby remember not a way of life and some of us do have jobs
and a life to run during the day and not all games masters can have the time
to invent a DETAILED map and everything else

yours truly the  SCRATCHER