[HoE] HoE power levels

I've seen people complaining about the comparative power levels of HoE
and DL since I joined this list and this thought occurred to me
recently, these games are genre pieces, watch Pale Rider and then watch
Mad Max 2 and then tell me that the power levels compare in those
movies.  Post-Apocalyptic movie are meant to be over the top action
fests while westerns are more high tension contests of wills.

Thom "Mankinds ability to end life will always outstrip its ability to
repair it" Gill