Re: [HoE] AB Cost!

> There's 13 points. And those nice 5 powers you have?
> How often can you use 'em? Well, let's say you have
> 4d12 Vigor (and a Syker wouldn't be a supersoldier),
> so: 12 strain. If every power costs 1 strain, you use
> 12 before recharge/rest.

Actually, I have made a character that was a super-soldier who, after the
bombs, became a greenie.  I didn't get to play with him much but I loved
the idea.  He only had blastin' 1 with knowledge at d10 after the step,
but that doesn't matter much when you are trying to fire up Predator as
opposed to brain blast!

-GG