Re: [HoE] [Hopler]Couple questions / What else is new? :)

At 06:42 PM 1/28/00 -0600, you wrote:

>Few questions . :) First ones sorta academic, second ones just
>curiosity.
>
>1)    Quantum Leap

Heres my take on this.  Since the power describes the energy travelling
really fast from one place to the other, I say momentum is null and
void.  If the Doomie is changed to energy for the duration, them momentum
is a moot point.  If he is solid matter, just very small, then he would
have incredible momentum from the REALLY fast transit.  Whatever the
reason, since the transit itself carries with it no momentum, then I'd say
no momentum should carry over.

Joe F.