Re: [HoE] New to the List

--- "Humphries, Mark"
<mh519255@exchange.UnitedKingdom.NCR.COM> wrote:
> Hi,

Howdy

> Although new to the list our group has been playing
> HoE for a while now, and
> it has been great fun. Are there more players than
> GM's on this list? Just
> curious.

I'm both! I guess more GMs.

> I am currently doing my characters worst nightmare,
> but do not have the
> book, so could somebody please say what colour robes
> Silas's lot wears?

You bet. "what colour robes Silas' lot wears"

=====
The perpetually backlogged Michael Shindler, ICQ #13820058
"Well, you've got 4 problems; Problem one: Wally forgot the food. Problem two: dead elephant... I suggest solving problems one and two by..." - Dogbert
http://members.xoom.com/martin_etc/links.htm
v3.12 GU d+(-) s+:- a--- c++ w++ PS+ R+ tv+ b++ DI++++, D, G, e-, r--