[HoE] The First Rule of HOE is...

Okay listservers, it's input time!
I'm trying to build a HOE villian based on Tyler
Durden from Fight Club.  I've got stats, as well as
some skills and hindrances, but I'm stuck as to what
kinds of abilities to give him.  On the one hand, chi
powers are very appropriate.  On the other hand,
making him into an anti-templar would be cool, giving
him a few subtle powers and a warband of like minded
scum.
Which would you suggest?

=====
"I was a warped little boy.  Now I'm out to warp the youth of America."- Weird Al Yankovic
Remember, conformity is the mother of obscurity;
be true to yourself in everything you do.
Happy Roleplaying,
-The Smiling Bandit <Strikes Again!/Ha-Ha-Ha>