Re: [HoE] Funny References in HoE [OT]

On Mon, 21 February 2000, "Nick Zachariasen" wrote:
>>>"Give me back my baby, you warthog from hell!"
>>That one's right on. One of my all time favorite >>movies.
>
> What movie are we talking about here?
>
> Nick "Clueless" Zachariasen

From the masters of modern filmaking, the Coen brothers, comes Raising Arizona.

I never thought of this before, but if you want some ideas, you could do alot worse than to cop some of thier plots.  I'm thinking "Barton Fink" here!  Or perhaps some nhillists with a gonad craving feret. ("The Big Lebowski.")

Anyway, as an aside, this is also my fiancee's favourite movie as well.  I told here about the reference.  Pinnacle games and role playing jumped several notches in her estimation.

Jeff "I never thought a role playing game would bring us closer - well, let me qualify that - a pen and paper roll playing game." Tolle

AltaVista     Smart is Beautiful     http://www.altavista.com

Raging Bull?  Sleeping Bear?  Live stock quotes at AltaVista Live!
http://money.altavista.com