Re: [HoE] Strain question

At 08:36 PM 2/22/00 , you wrote:
>One of my syker players is asking how to go about increasing his strain. I
>am aware that if he raises his die type in the requisite trait then he will
>raise his Strain. Is there any way to raise strain other than the one I just
>mentioned? If there is no OFFICIAL way of doing it, has anyone come up with
>a good set of house rules for doing so?
>
>Mark

Buy up yer Steel trap Mind (or whatever) to 5 (+5 strain)
Buy up yer die type to d12
Become Harrowed
Buy up Supernatural Trait: Vigor to 5 (d12+10)

beyond that I don't have any suggestions. ;-)

TBS
But that is insane strain anyway...27...can be reduced to -27 if ya got
Fortitude....thats 54...more then enough.