[HoE] [HOE] Plane problems

I was trying to beef up a biplane using the new Iron Oasis rules and ran
into a problem. My idea was to place a ring mounted SAW on the passenger
seat, but there is no indication of how many slots can be used there.

Should I use the fuselage slots or chew into the passenger slots?

From what I calculated the whole thing should be 76.25 slots. NA SAW
(35) + Ring Mount (15% x 35 = 5.25) + extra 60 rounds (0.6 x 60 = 36).

Is it just me or does ammo take up way too much room?

Can people out there help?

Andy