[HoE] Cyborgs

I recently picked up a copy of cyborgs and have a question. How the hell are you supposed to fit a spirit fetter into a harrowed. Surely the manitou would fight for control to prevent being fettered. As there is no way to "put a harrowed under", the only way I could think of would be to decapitate the harrowed at neck level, perform the op, and then sew the head back on. As a member of my group is currently harrowed and is interested in Borging up, this will come up soon and I'd appreciate some advice.

The player in question is also a Syker. I was just wondering if the placement of a spirit fetter in the brainer's head will effect his blastin ability.

Any help on these would be appreciated

Steve "Whateley" Chamberlain