Re: [HoE] [Shane]Unity and timing.

PEGShane@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 2/26/00 4:35:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> samnmax1@Earthlink.net writes:
>
> <<     The fact that it's exactly one year off seems to indicate a typo but
>  its been found in multiple places.  This came up after a Syker in our
>  party pointed it out and of course during the work on the TIMELINE of
>  DOOM. (Whew!)  Any response would be appreciated.
>
> Actually, it is a typo. The date should have been 2081. Write it off to an
> addled syker.

Check. Thanks for clearing that up. I will alter the Timeline to reflect it.
:) Woo ha.

>      Oh yeah, is there also a reason that Junkyard was Nuked a full 7
>  hours before the rest of the continent?  I would think the entire war
>  (Ghost-Rock bomb that is) would have taken a maximum of 1 hour. >>
>
> There's nothing really significant about that--the war just took a while to
> develop. Blowing up the world in 8 hours isn't fast enough for you? ;)

Well me and my attention span. I gotta have instant gratification! :)  Ker
boom! What I gotta wait 8 more hours?! Come on!!! :) Just curious. Thanks
Shane. Keep up the great work.

--
David Heth
"Yes I have no life... I had one but it got a little beat up and the shocks