[HoE] Junker ? - Ultralights

Had a question come up.  Has anyone used the Iron Oasis Junker/aircraft
rules?  And if so, have you noticed any...anomalies, comparing it to the
"standard" pre-built non-Junker Ultra-Light stats (on page 81)?

The ones we've been creating via the Junker rules (and assuming a size of 7,
which matches the Durability listed for the standard model non-Junker
version) seems to be...widely disparate from the standard non-junker model.
Wanted to see if we were doing something wrong...

---

Steve Crow

"Worm Can Opener Extraordinare"

Check out my website at:  http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/4991/