Re: [HoE] Re: hoe-i'll miss my boxes

And by the way................  Armorcast is now producing these Battlemats
again..........so you gamers may go to your local hobby shop and order them.
  They are producing the hex maps right now, but soon should be releasing
the squares as well.  This has been a message from your local retailer.   :)

                           Jason Adkins